Keep checking and working on your 101 Things to do in 1001 Days list
Begin running and train to run a marathon (with the goal of running a marathon next fall)
Work harder at a daily yoga plan (might have to break this down to quarters)
4. Give up meat for this year (probs will start in February)
Make strides in eliminating high fructose corn syrup from your diet
6. Finish sewing all of your projects, painting all of your projects, and organizing all of your photos
7. Buy no new books
8. Stick with your financial goals
9. Write about these resolutions at least once or twice a month, if not more
Don't write pissed off comments anywhere online, excluding Twitter. Keep that shit for your blog and personal e-mails.
I'm really pleased at how well I did on these! For #6 and #7, I was about 80% successful. So, I just feel like I did a great job this year!
Now for this year's resolutions!!!
01. Work on gaining blog readership through internet resources and through building a community with fellow bloggers
02. Continue running, but do it more often and make it your main form of exercise.
03. Run a marathon
04. Finish all crafty projects and reduce your personal belongings to 0 craft items by this summer. Review goals in July and be very selective with future crafty endeavors.
05. Go geocaching at least once a week
06. Focus on Chipotle and maintaining that job for one year, while pursuing photography only part-time.
07. Focus on getting finances in order, travel minimally, spend minimally, enjoy all that Ohio has to offer. Let friends come to you.
08. Work on anxiety, anger, and BPD issues. Check in on progress every three months. Seek professional help if necessary.
09. Really push to complete 101 Things
10. Continue with eating experiment as you have, as along as it is enjoyable and productive.
I've been thinking about these for a while, and I feel really great about them. I feel like I'm going to kick ass in 2013, and I'm hoping that you do too! What are your resolutions? Write them in the comments, or better yet, submit them as a guest post!!! (fennablue[at]gmail[dot]com)